WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 2 March 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 8

Happy Friday Peeps,
Following our St Patrick's day theme - here is a Hunky Chunk for you.  You can have a hat too in case you think he needs dressing 'up' :-D  xxxx

IMAGE REMOVED TO SHOP

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Ike, well done!
    xo
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoarrrr!!! I hope you had a life model for this one!!! Not sure where to hang his hat though ;D

    Thanks you've just brightened my Friday

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, loving it!!! Thanks!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd love to find him at the end of my rainbow! THANK YOU!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOHHH!!! I WANT! Thanks for fulfilling my fantasy for the day. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this great freebie

    ReplyDelete