WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

PLEASE DROP BY MY SHOP

Followers

Friday, 2 March 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 8

Happy Friday Peeps,
Following our St Patrick's day theme - here is a Hunky Chunk for you.  You can have a hat too in case you think he needs dressing 'up' :-D  xxxx

IMAGE REMOVED TO SHOP

15 comments:

  1. Thanks Ike, well done!
    xo
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoarrrr!!! I hope you had a life model for this one!!! Not sure where to hang his hat though ;D

    Thanks you've just brightened my Friday

    Claire xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, loving it!!! Thanks!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd love to find him at the end of my rainbow! THANK YOU!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOHHH!!! I WANT! Thanks for fulfilling my fantasy for the day. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this great freebie

    ReplyDelete