WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2012

A BIT OF WHIMSY

Today I fancied doing a cutesy card - don't ask me why.... guess it must be my cold !! :-) LoL
I played around with a selection of DI's DIGI DOWNLOADS that I have - colouring them digitally and then using one of her Background images to make the actual  double Z card. These shape cards are very difficult to photograph but I think you get the idea. :-) 


Recipe:
Di's Digis - Cottage Background, Bunch of Love, For Kitty,  & Content Kitty.
160 grm pure White cardstock
PSE9


Challenges I am entering:
Stamp Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - Fancy Fold
Can You Digi It  Challenge 5 - Over The Rainbow
The Paper Makeup Stamps Blog   Digi Makeover Challenge 27 - Critters
The Crazy Challenge 110 - No Designer Papers
Truly, Madly, Crafty Challenges - March Colour Inspiration

12 comments:

  1. Lovely cute card - the double Z is great to show off all of your images.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You. Are. AMAZING!!!
    xoxo,
    Tammy, SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card - I love it!

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Congratulations on your a wonderful card! Wish you success!
    Thank you for sharing your great ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So absolutely precious! I love the use of the rainbows. Thanks for joining us at CYDI Challenge 5!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Now that is amazing...I've never seen a card like this! Wonderful job! Thanks so much for joining us at Can You Digi It?!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've GOT to teach me to do this fold! Fabulous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute 3-d cards. Thanks for playing the PMS Digi Makeover Challenge. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I am so impresse with this card design. You have super amounts of talent. Thanks for playing with us at Can You Digi It!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! I almost forgot to comment because I was staring at this fabulous creation for so long. FABULOUS fold AND coloring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It? We look forward to you joining us again!

    ReplyDelete