WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 18 March 2012

SUNDAY SWEETIE

Today I got 2 DT projects done really early, so I thought I would have a little play in some Challenges. :-) Since one of my DT projects tomorrow is VERY scary, I thought I'd give you a little sweetness today :-)
I browsed through my vast digi collection and have decided to use some of STITCHYBEAR STAMPS. I have chosen KK-Rylee Flower and have coloured her digitally. My backing papers are also from StitchyBear from the PDB Sweet Things paper set. I followed a sketch from Eat, Sleep, Stamp, but I flipped mine sideways.


Challenges I am entering:
Eat,Sleep,Stamp Challenge 164 - Sketchy Thursday
Paper Sundaes No.122 - Photo Inspiration 
OSAAT Challenge 105 - Girly
Amusing Challenges - Colour Combo 

Cupcake Inspirations - Challenge 152 (I went for the colours)

10 comments:

  1. very sweet, love it but can't wait to see your very scary piece

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week and good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Lovely colouring too - and I know colouring digitally isn't easy at all!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really sweet card love the image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, love your take on Tracy's sketch! Wonderful colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you could color digitally! Wow this is AMAZING! Just beautiful. I love that you flipped the sketch. It gives it a whole new look. Great job! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really sweet card. Thanks for joining in with our Girly challenge this week over at OSAAT and good luck Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a cute card. love it

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, hope you join us again soon

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable is this?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete