WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2012

NEW ALICE DIGIS

Hello Peeps,
Here are the new 'ALICE' digis I have been working on recently. They went into my SHOP today :-)






5 comments:

  1. I am in love with this images.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy these are great please pop over to my blog as there is something there for you
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are so cool, love them

    ReplyDelete