WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 25 March 2012

MARCH RUDOLPH DAY 1

Here is my entry No.1 for this month's RUDOLPH DAY over at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE. I thought I had better get some done or else I would get an earhole bending from Sarn....... she's such a Nag !!!!!!  LoL




Recipe:
Stamp Image - Penny Black
Flowers, Frame + Leaves - Die Cuts
Papers - Free from Craft Downloads

5 comments:

  1. BRAVO Ike!
    Excellent!
    /Thanks for MARCH RUDOLPH DAY!/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, oooh . . . this is just FABBY! I love EVERYTHING about it. Brilliant die cutting and great colouring-in.

    Thanks for joining in with my challenge. Good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from the Old Nag xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Cute image and lovely die cuts. Sweet card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous card - love the die cutting and that hedgie is sooo cute! Di xx

    ReplyDelete