WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 26 March 2012

RUDOLPH DAY.... 3

OMG - she just nags you into submission !!!! Here is my 3rd entry to March Rudolph Day over at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE !!!  No wonder her Chooks are so well behaved... they daren't do nothin' bad !!!
You know - I think really it's Sarn's cunning plan to overload my Blog with cutesies .... bwaahahahahaha  LoL 
Recipe:
Button Bear - Digistamps4Joy
DPs were freebies
Border - Martha Stewart Punch.
Nesties


Challenges I am entering:
STAMPING FOR PLEASURE - March Rudolph Day

7 comments:

  1. Damn! You sussed me!

    Awww . . . sooooo cute and so PERFECTLY coloured. And you got RUDOLPH's name staring at you from the paper too!

    Well . . . see . . . you've got the most entries now . . . so currently got the best chance of winning! TAKE NOTE everyone else! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Excellent card! I love it! I wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike are you OK.......all cutsey cards on your blog, should I be worried??? LOL

    Love the cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute little bear. You have coloured him splendidly. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous! Three cards?! Are you scared of Sarn or what? Rushes to make another one here :) Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWW, what a sweet bear. I'm sure your sister will love the card...I know I would and I'm a sister.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ike, love that bear and those soft colors, cool background paper. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. Hugs

    ReplyDelete