WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 15 March 2012

MARCH SMEARED & SMUDGED MEMBERS BLOG HOP

Hello and a very happy Thursday to You. Welcome to the MARCH SMEARED & SMUDGED MEMBERS' BLOG HOP. Hopefully you will have arrived here from JANE'S awesome blog, but if not - don't worry.. I have the full list down under so you can start from the beginning if you like :-D. The Theme this month is  MIXED MEDIA MASH-UP and this can be in any shape or form we'd like.... a canvas, card, scrap page, ATC, fat book etc... anything that takes our fancy really. Now, I am well out of my comfort zone with this sort of thing, so I hope you will forgive my puny effort. I don't possess any Smeared Ink rubber stamps, so I had to mess withtheir trade mark instead :-)  My skullies are die-cuts. I also used glue varnish on the lettering but you can't really see that. I stuck googly eyes on the other skullies (this was a stamp I got in a goodie bag for Halloween, so I don't know Who that is by ) The background is a mixture of Stazon inks and acrylic paints. I put some Stickles on there too in the flowery/wavy bits which looks cool in real life. :-D My white pen I bought yesterday exploded on me so I had to paint the white bits with a fine brush and got sooooo bored, that's why there's not much hahahaha LoL  Anyhow - it looks jolly colourful, so I am sort of pleased with what came out.



If you fancy having a go at Mixed Media and you are stuck for ideas, then why not pop over to Smeared & Smudged Forum and you could join the Mixed Media University. We have loads of other fab stuff going on too and it's a really fun Group. :-)
I hope now you will hop on over to DIANNE and she what awesome treat she has in store for you.
Here's the full list :-) 
BLOG ROLL
Ike - That's Me

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy our Blog Hop xxxxxxx

17 comments:

  1. WOW! Great work! I thought it WAS the logo. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background you created! So very cool! And the skulls with the googly eyes are too fun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Ike. Love the background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ike,
    Love the googly eyes, and cant believe your white pen exploded on you, dont you know your not to chew on it?? Your funny you got bored w/ your white painting, well it looks good, I like where you painted on the white, love the skulls too! For being out of your comfort zone you did a killer ass job girl friend!! Love your piece!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ike... I love your creation! And you have so many wonderful aspects to it! For being out of your comfort zone, you did an amazing job! Hugs and Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry about your pen, but I love how this came out!
    xo
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great creation, I am so inspired by your work. TFS!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning!!!!....Love the colours and the and the laughing skulls.....FAB job with the logo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ike, first off all thank you for the award and all you nice words;-) will put the award on my bloggie
    I really love how your piece turned oud even if it is out of you comfort zone it looks great. Sorry bout your white pen, but the paint did the trick, great job

    ReplyDelete
  10. No one would ever guess you were outside your comfort zone Ike...this is a killer piece.... totally wicked with googly eyed skulls and all. The white paint looks fantastic.... who needs a white gel pen?
    Brilliant work as always love BDx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you can put this inside your comfort zone now? It looks amazing and the white paint works well. I think more would have been overkill. The googly eyed skull is fab. Reminds me of a Stamp It Crazy stamp, I might be wrong there though. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ike this is an awesome piece as usual from you. I love all those lil white doodles. and those skulls rule. I love this. Thanks for your nice comments to me today

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bwahahahaha...images of white fluid spurting from a cylindrical object! Ok...now that I've set my mind back to proper I wanted to say that I love how your bandanna technique turned out. The way you were talking I was expecting to find a hot ass mess, but instead I see a brilliantly creative piece! I love the vibrant colors which are set off wonderfully by the white accents. I think the skull stamp is Stamp it Crazy. Great work, Ike!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very striking. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally LOVE the colours. All these diferent skulls are so fun... just a perfect piece.

    ReplyDelete