WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

CRAFTY BELLA LOCKWOOD... PART 2

Hello Peeps,
I told you the other day that I found this new Challenge Blog - CRAFTY BELLA LOCKWOOD - who is just the cutest darn kitty you've ever seen. Anyways, her slave - Sebastian - has given us another freebie to play with. This one is called 'Widget Baby'. I have 'paper pieced' him onto some spotty Dalmation paper, which was a freebie from AmandaK. I then printed him 4 times and fussy cut him so I could layer him up with silicone and make him 3D. I followed a sketch from My Favourite Things. Then I made him a little name tag from a coke can which I embossed him name onto from behind. Then I covered it with black felt pen and sanded some off to show his name. I think it worked OK :-) 




Challenges I am entering:
Crafty Bella Lockwood - Challenge 1
My Favourite Things Wednesday Stamp Club - Let's Get Sketching
The Paper Shelter - Paper Piecing 

4 comments:

  1. I love widget baby he is adorable..such a pampered little guy..wonderful coloring love the Dalmation look awesome card.

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Ikes, love your cute image and colour scheme,
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your super cute card. Thanks for playing with us over at TPS this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete