WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 16 March 2012

DEFINITELY SPRING COMING

Hello again Peeps,
Here is my creation for this week's Challenge 9 over at SIMPLY CREATE TOO. The  theme is SPRING, so I've gone all yellow and floral on you. 




This card has a fold back side. I used some daisy vellum with cream and yellow cardstock. Very simple with punched edges and flowers using Martha Stewart products. This was an order for a friend to send to her 'MaM'  :-D 
I hope you will come over to Simply Create Too and leave some love for my fellow DTs gorgeous creations :-D xxx


Challenges I am entering:
One Stop Craft Challenge 174 - Hand Made Flowers

2 comments:

  1. this sure has a spring feeling over it, very beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, yellow is sooooo spring that means the days are drawing in for me alas.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete