WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 23 March 2012

ATC EXPERIMENT !!

Happy Friday Peeps :-D
Well I am experimenting with ATCs today !!! Shock - horror... she's doing something new !!!!!
Well, I wanted to join in with a new Challenge Blog - The ROCK N ROLLA CHALLENGE. This is the first one and I am rushing in at the last moment here. !!  This is a new Bi-Weekly challenge and to play along, you listen to the posted song and then use it as inspiration for your stamped out art. You must use at least one line of the posted lyrics in your piece. The Blog gives you all the lyrics - so that's really cool. :-D
This week is "Vermillion Part 2" from Slipknot.
So, here's mine. I 'Gothed - up' my Autumn Nymph digi stamp and have used backing papers from Crafty Chaos Designs. She is holding a cross from the Glam Vamp set by Smeared Ink.




Challenges I am entering:
Rock N Rolla Challenge 1 - Slipknot Song
Beyond The Burtonesque Dolls - Goth Up Those Cuties
Forever Night Freaky Friday Challenge 32 - Red, Black & Purple ...She has purple eyes, black hair + red lettering :-D

9 comments:

  1. worked out great Ike, awesome ATc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ATC, you totally rocked it! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Ike as always ..perfection..love this one.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ATC Ike, fabulous image, thank you for joining us at Forever Night Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on trying something new! You did a great job with your first ATC. Did you enjoy making it? I find they are fun little projects that you can make in a pinch. Yours trned out fab. Thanks for playing with the Dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the ATC. Thanks for joining us at BTBD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ike... Awesome ATC! I love how it turned out! I hope you liked making it! Thanks for joining us at the Dolls! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS Ike!!! You are such an inspiration to me. I always love to see what you personally have drawn :)

    ReplyDelete