WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 26 March 2012

HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE - GRIMM's GRIMMEST

Happy Monday Peeps and welcome to the creepy side again.
Now firstly, I must tell you that HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE are having a DT call !!!!   Oh, YES - they are looking for another Minion to join the dungeon. The call will be on until 20th April. For more information follow the link HERE
Now, onto this week .....HDH 126 Challenge at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE .... GRIMM's GRIMMEST.  This week our sponsor is.............ME  LoL  Here is the Prize I will be giving away :-D          


Your creation should be inspired by a Grimm's Fairy Tale... and hopefully on the darker side 'cos you know we don't do cutesy tales :-) .
I got busy and drew up Red and some wolves for this Challenge. I have coloured her digitally and used one of my wolf digis a couple of times, and put them on a scary forest background I found on the Web.

I hope you will come over to HDH and play with us this week with your Grimm and grizzlies :-D xxxx
Here is a look at my new digis which are available in my SHOP.
Challenges I am entering:
Totally Stampalicious  - Critters

10 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff hun! I went all digi this week too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OoOOH! Saucy and cool xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is HOT Ike..... I want to look like her LOL. Another fabulous digi piece...... love the wolves and the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one red hot girl...I love the wolves they are soo beautiful. great digi piece as ever

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is HOT! your an awesome artiest! your wolfs are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naughty, NAUGHTY! My hubby especially like this one. LOL Fab images, hon! Really enjoyed working with them. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, your dimension is awesome, great line work. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sexy Red! I love how you did the fur on the wolves. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your colouring is immense and your digis are, dare I say it AWESOME!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW what can I say? Just AWEsome!!!

    ReplyDelete