WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 14 July 2015

SUMMER FUN

I am hiding down in my craft basement because it's just too darn hot outside today. It made me think of being youngsters again - when we didn't seem to feel the heat so much. I was always out in every ray of sunshine cooking my tan LoL So, here I am with my little summer ATC. 



I used my De-Stempelwinkel stamps and also a little beach set with starfish which was a freebie from SCRIBBLES BY SANDY. The background paper is from Carena.
I distressed the edges and then added some Starfish Promarker around it. The main images were coloured with Promarkers and Prismacolour Pencils.


Challenges I am entering:

Passion For Promarkers  Week 305 - Candy Crush Colours 6a017ee949a238970d0192aca23ba5970d





15 comments:

  1. Oh sweeeeeet xxx Think ICE CREAM xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous image a beautiful card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Ike I love it.mine would be friends.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun mix of images and elements! Thank you for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow super cute I love teh colors I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana - very pleased to have you here :-D xxx

      Delete
  6. Brilliant ATC and love the slight vintage look-I was the same could spend all day in the sun now spend as little time as I can lol-thank you for your comment on my blog and the image is one of my faves
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello
    Want to drop a note to thank you for your sweet comments. They mean a lot to me that you have taken the time to stop by. I have not been on the computer much. As I am caregiving for a dear friend who had Stage 4 Lung Cancer. Every day her fragile body is deteriorating. I have not ever seen someone dying right in front of me. All I can do is just keep her comfortable, encourage her and trust the Lord to be her comfort and joy. So please do not be dismayed, when I am unable to stop by your blogs and leave some love.
    Your project/card is amazing and look forward to stopping by when I can. Have a wonderful day and even better week.
    In His Joy
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Very sorry to hear about your Friend :-( xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  8. Super cute!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has such a lovely retro feel and your colouring is fab :-)
    It's perfect for our 'Summer fun' challenge at Top Tip Tuesday so thanks for sharing with us!

    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet childhood memories... nowadays we have to worry about skincancer and things like that...
    Thank you for joining the challenge at De Stempelwinkel again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ike...thank you my friend.... I really do value your support.
    This is so delightful..... I remember our trip to the beach.... your icecream and the damned wind!
    Thank you for joining us again..... you really are a star!
    love always xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - Icecream blowing in my face LoL But you forgot about the giant mahuuuuusive Seagull poop on your car bwaahahaha LoL !! :-D xxxxxx

      Delete
  12. What a cutie! Love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete