WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 13 July 2015

OUCH ELLIOT !!!!

Happy Monday Peeps,

Here I am with my piece for the Stamp of the Month Challenge at FROM THE HEART STAMPS.
This month we got "Inner Tube Birdbrain" and I have coloured him up with Promarkers, and I have used the Sketch from the I  HEART SKETCHES CHALLENGE.


Sketch113



Well, I can tell you - I saw a fair few of these on the beach today !!! LoL They are sure going to feel that tomorrow !!!!


My background is papers which were a Freebie from MEINLILAPARK, and I added some faux stitching. 

Thanks for stopping by - I hope it's not as hot and sweaty where you are as it is here !! Phew !!!!

Challenges I am entering:





14 comments:

  1. this is a fun image love his expression brilliant card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raining here Ike . . . but very humid. We've had lots of hot, sunny weather thanks, but now the gardens need the rain!

    Loving the design of this card and the way you've coloured it. Great take on the sketch.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous summer card, Ike ! Great take also with the sketch and i really like your coloring - the sunburn looks great **lol*

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month July Challenge and also our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 113 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There he is again! I love, love, love this image! So cute! I may have to get it for myself! Love your card! Love the design and your coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That birdbrain made me smile! Super cute card - great coloring job. I especially like the sunburn! Thanks for joining in the Cards in Envy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card! The image simply rocks! Nice design as well. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps.
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I love the image and you have done it up just beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic inspirations Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh yeah...I like mine extra crispy!! :) Hello there and what a hoot to see you again with this birdbrain image...LOL. I love your hilarious take on the situation and the sentiment is perfect. Had a blast looking at all your other makes lately too. Hope all is well and hugs to you!!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL :-D Thank you for popping in and leaving me some LUV :-D xxxx

      Delete
  11. Such a cute image. Love the sentiments.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete