WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 12 July 2015

CRISIS, WHAT CRISIS ? !!

Hi there, Me again.
I had this very crazy idea this afternoon after seeing the latest Challenge over at SISTERHOOD OF SNARKY STAMPERS. Their Challenge this time is called "R for RUDE".  
****  Now, if you are one of those that gets their knickers in a twist over the odd profanity then I suggest you don't go over there NOR do you scroll down to my piece, because I have used a naughty word !!!

If that is YOU, then kindly leave the room NOW !!!........................................





I sat there this afternoon drawing this as it is very pertinent to my situation here and I got the feeling, somewhere along the line, that we have upset the odd God or two over here !!!!!

Just when the Guy thinks he's had enough - there's one more strike as his cash goes up in smoke !!!!

I have coloured it digitally because I wanted to get it up and published.





No doubt we will be hammered with something else before long, so I'm not holding my breath !

Thanks for dropping by.

Challenges I am entering:

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers Challenge #28 - R is for RUDE

11 comments:

  1. this card is great.
    and describe corunty situation!
    I like your card very much.
    So I will stay in the rom ! Lol!
    hugs have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat one letter of the word room.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. He-He made me smile so current fantastic piece LOVE IT!! Ginny xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A creation that truly rocks Ike, you did a awesome job :) :) :) Love to see humour when dark times loom and you really nailed this one hahahaha. Big hugs to you hunny and hugs for Greece too :) :) :) luv Mimi xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so funny Ike..made me giggle out loud. sending love to you and your hubby and I have had you guys in my prayers.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY pertinent to your situation . . . I was wondering how you were coping. Now I can see!
    Sending hugs - perhaps that would be a better currency????

    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha I love that little "fluent in potty mouth" sign and that you used Bollocks on your project!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood for our "R is for Rude" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like all your cards, but most love those with Greek theme -
    they are unique souvenir - a dream for tourists like me!
    /.. an excellent idea for magnets - isn't it? /
    Love Greece!
    HUGS,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is all kinds of fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well this is all kinds of brilliant! Sometimes, all you can do is laugh, right? Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice.. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete