WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 5 July 2015

I WOZ INSPIRED !!

Hello - I am back again ultra quick today !!!  I went off to browse the Challenges to enter my other card and I saw a Theme over on SPEEDY FOX & FRIENDS entitled "Cut-Away Embossing". What's that, I thought to myself and went over to have a look. Well......... I can tell you I was totally inspired - thunderstruck there on the spot by the brilliant creations their DT had made AND there was a little Tutorial there too, showing how it was done.  :-D
No sooner had I seen and digested, I rushed off to my cupboards to firk out the necessary accoutrements !!! Here is what I came up with, which fits perfectly for another of my card commissions :-) YaY !!



Really enjoyed this one and would deffo make one of these again :-)
I edged all the pieces with the Royal Blue ink and printed Happy Birthday with both inks on the stamp at the same time.

I used:

Blue base card 5" x 7"
Cuttlebug Embossing folder - Kassie's Brocade
Martha Stewart Edge Punch
Archival inks - Starry, Starry Night and Royal Blue
Blue gauze ribbon
Sheena Douglas Leaf die from 'Wild Rose' set
Foam strips
Flowers by SAMFLORA

Thank you for peeping :-)

Challenges I am entering:


Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #269 - Cutaway Embossing ***WINNER***
Open Minded Crafting Challenge #40 - Picture Inspiration (colour)





10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ike!! May have to use this technique myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ike. Great take on this week's challenge. Thank you for joining us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card in blue! Love the embossing folder and border punch you used. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very pretty card with the cutaway and the pretty die cutting and embossing. Isn't it lovely to feel inspired and then immediately DO something about it!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful--and great blues hues! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a beautiful job with the TT at MFP SF&F and I love the blue Thank you for sharing............Lis MFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with punching and die cutting used effectively . Thanks for sharing this technique with Open-Minded Crafting Fun .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends. Your card turned out wonderfully!
    kReN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blue and your two colour sentiment. This is such a fun technique. Hugz

    ReplyDelete