WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 30 July 2015

CHRISTMAS IN JULY ???..... BLEH !

Good morning Peeps - the weekend is just around the corner :-D
It's bloomin' hot again out there today so I am playing down in my craft room, with my poor little sweaty puppy flaked out beside me !!! :-)

I was seeing a lot of Christmas in July challenges, so I decided to get some of my Chrimbo cards ready !

Here is my first - I used "Merry Christmas Polar Bear " from SPYDER. I flipped him and printed twice to make a card for my friend to send from UK to Oz.
As you can see - the Ozzie bear has a bit of a tan and a slightly sunburnt skin cuz they will be having Summer at Christmas time.



I coloured the Polars with Promarker pens and added a little watercolour beach behind the Ozzie one. The UK one has Stickles on his snowflakes. I fussy cut a teeny map of Oz and UK and mounted them with foamies, along with a senti. :-D

Thanks for stopping by - I am colouring up some more Chrimbo schtuff :-D

Challenges I am entering:

Fab n Funky Challenge #269 - No Patterned Papers
Whimsy Stamps Challenge #85 - Christmas in July 
Scrap Creations Challenge - Christmas in July
Cards In Envy Challenge - Christmas in July **Mailbox Showcase Winner**
Crafty Boots Challenge - Christmas in July


23 comments:

  1. These are such a cute images beautifully coloured love the two backgrounds fabulous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and clever card! I love how you incorporated the season for each bear's Christmas! Brilliant design! The polar bears are adorable and I love those tiny little maps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is toooooooooo cute!! What a clever creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘SUMMER HEAT’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the summer heat side of your card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Summer Heat Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the duality of this card, it is a great idea to give it two very different backgrounds. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! I love the different "bears" for UK and Oz! Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just a fab idea! I lov it !! Gonna have to borrow it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, ha, love, love, love this! What a fabulous image so cleverly used! Genius!!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and great make! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge and our theme of 'Animals'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea! Terrific card.
    Wishing you cool breezes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh how CUTE! He is just adorable, and I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy! I hope you will join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card....great images...Thank you for joining us @ Fun n Funky...Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aren't you clever? Love the polar bears and your coloring. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood's "Summer Heat" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an adorable card! Thanks for sharing at Crafting for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is sooo cute!! LOVE it!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun card, a really clever design and beautiful colouring! Many thanks for joining in at Passion for Promarkers this week...good luck! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow,such an awesome idea.Thankyou for joining us over at Digi Choosday for our 'Animal' challenge. Hope to see you again Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a great idea for a Christmas card. Love the tiny maps and the added backgrounds.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card with lovely colors and design. So cute image.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on the win, only just noticed that. Don't forget to choose a digi (or two or three) as a prize, but you've probably got them all, so give us a shout at what you'd like drawn!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete