WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 3 July 2015

COLOURS OF YOUR COUNTRY

Hello Peeps,
Here I am with colouring up a FREEBIE from THE EAST WIND which comes if you subscribe to their NEWSLETTER.
I coloured her with a mix of Promarkers and Copics and then made a background with a Greek flag, some butterflies and a Greek Key border. I attached some ribbon on the corner and a stick pin with a 'Greek Eye' bead.
I cut around the image and mounted her with foamies. :-)



Thank you UNKY for this lovely freebie. xoxox






Challenges I am entering:

TEW FaceBook Challenge - No DP
THE EAST WIND CHALLENGE : Patriotic Colours of Your Country - Greece  ** WIN DESIGNER'S FAVOURITE **
The Allsorts Challenge #317 - Blue As The Ocean
Showcase Your Style Challenge #18 - Colour
Pile It On Challenge #75 - Flag Colours

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ THE EAST WIND

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, Ike! Love the clear blues of the Greek flag your super coloring. The border is fabulous as well. Thanks so much for joining our Patriotic Challenge at TEW. xxD

    ReplyDelete