WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 17 July 2015

BIRTHDAY CARDS

Good morning Peeps and Happy Friday,

I am here to post my creation for the SCRIBBLES DESIGNS CHALLENGE - Birthday Bonanza.
I had a couple of cards to make and having snagged a FREEBIE slice of cake from Scribbles, I wanted to use that straight away.



I used:

'Carla Diet Queen Diva', Freebie 'Cake Slice' and 'Mr Wool Smiley' all from SCRIBBLES DESIGNS and coloured with Promarkers.
I paper pieced Carla's dress with a matching backing paper to my main paper. These are from a collection called 'Cupcakes' but I don't who the maker is as I got these from a friend.
I cut out the Cake and mounted it on foamies for extra pop, and made a sentiment tag.

My 2nd card is a GSD cut card using a cutting File from MY SCRAP CHICK called ALL ABOARD TRAIN TRIO. You get a Treat Box, a Card and a Scrapbook Layout in this set.

All Aboard Train Trio: click to enlarge



I cut the pieces from scraps of different coloured card on my CraftRobo and layered parts of him up with foamies for extra 3D effect. I also cut a Happy Birthday sentiment from the Silhouette Store.

Thank you for dropping in and I hope you are looking forward to the weekend. :-D

Challenges I am entering:

Scribbles Designs Challenge #31 - Birthday Bonanza
Country View Challenge July Challenge - On Your Travels.....  my Train




7 comments:

  1. Two brilliant cards I love the papers image and sentiment of the first on Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely such fun creations and I can totally relate to the first, lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both delightful. I LOVE calorie-free cake . . . that's when someone else buys it for you, right? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Scribbles card is brilliant! What an absolute RIOT! Fab combo of images. Love the little train too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha! Love the collection of images Ike! So so fun! I'm still snickering!

    Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs #31 Birthday Bonanza Challenge... be sure to drop by the blog for the weekly Freebie Friday image and monthly free image on our challenge...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete