WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 31 March 2016

A LITTLE PIECE OF POE

Hello Peeps - nearly the weekend again eh ?!!

I have popped in to show my piece I made for a POE Challenge and also a Challenge to use a Game Piece.

I altered a kiddy puzzle piece by painting it white and then stamping some text on it. I inked the edges and added a stamped POE image (Smeared Ink stamp). My wood crow is from Things To Alter... Jac makes fabulous wooden pieces for your mixed media creations.... find the shop HERE

I attached it to a papier mache spooky hand and then I made some fabric roses. I added some plastic mesh and trailing cloth leaves and then attached my roses. The ink well was made from an old kiddy paint pot (like in those old paint by numbers sets !!!) and the quill is made from a chicken feather - kindly donated by one of my chicky 'Girls' :-D






The wooden base was covered with some Crow paper.

Thank you for popping in xxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:


Things To Alter FaceBook Challenge - Use a Game Piece 
Dream in Darkness Challenge #12    **** WINNER ****

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic creation just love the puzzle Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adoreeeee this assemblage! The roses are awesome, the hand nicely creepy, the puzzle piece is awesome! Love it to bits, thanks for playing at Dream in Darkness :)
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, IKe! This is sooo feakin' COOL! Was toodling around the dark bloggies and saw this in the entries and just HAD to come comment. FABULOSO! xxxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Great Poese. Thanks for sharing with Dreaming In Darkness

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such a mixed feelings about this: I find it creepy AND beautiful, does that make creetiful? Anyways it is absolutely fabulous!! Love every piece and but them together -> stunner. Thank you for playing in Dream in Darkness, hope to see you back soon.

    ReplyDelete