WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 29 March 2016

YOU CRAZY DIGGING DOG !!!

Hi there,

Well, my dog is definitely a crazy digging dog !!! If I am in the garden weeding, you can guarantee he is right behind me digging to China !!!!  After the rain too, when the earth is wet, he is out there digging, digging, digging !!! He comes rushing in, with a huge smile on his face and covered in mud !!!

The image for this month's Progressive Challenge at FROM THE HEART STAMPS is just perfect for him. I have coloured it up with Promarkers to look as much like him as I can. :-)



I used Cats Eye inks and a sponge to make my background card and also added some doggy background paper. The sentiment comes with the FtHS digi set. I followed Sketch #145 from their I Heart Card Challenge 


Thanks for dropping by xxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:

From The Heart Stamps Challenge - Sketch #145 + twist - Sponging 


8 comments:

  1. Hot diggity dawg, I love this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabulous fun image and great B.paper-thank you for the lovely comment on my blog
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and sentiment Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gradient style background with this little dirty digging doggy! Always a pleasure to have you enter the challenge at From The Heart Stamps. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on both challenges. I love the way you colored the dog, it gives him such personality! Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps SOTM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Love how you colored the dog and a fun sketch too!
    Thank you so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete