WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 6 March 2016

A CELEBRATION PIECE FOR HOLLEY

Hi Peeps,
I have managed to get on here at last after having a wonky telephone line day !!! Grrrr - just when I needed to get on here earlier, but hey-ho , I'm here now.
I have come to present my Celebration piece for HOLLEY.
I drew her this special Digital image to commemorate her month long fun posts  on her Blog in celebration of good health - and long may she continue that way :-)

Well, of course, to celebrate her I couldn't not do a special piece so here is my tribute to Holley :-D


I made my own background paper for this one too - loads of things that should be celebrated :-)
Now, the lady herself has also made a card with the image and if you pop over to her Blog and leave a lovely comment, you could be in with a chance of winning a copy of this Digi :-)
I have donated 10 of the images to Holley and she will choose the lucky Winners on March 9th, so why not whizz over there. Click HERE to find her  :-D

Thanks for dropping in xxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:



7 comments:

  1. You are very talented to have created such a joyful image, and talented as a card maker as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very awesome! Thanks so much for making this beautiful stamp for me. I was so very touched by it. Big hugs. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic image and your design Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun image. And the background is great. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic and joyous card Ike. Very generous of you to design and give away some digis.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job of designing this perfect image for Holley. Thanks for offering the additional images as well.

    ReplyDelete