WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 24 March 2016

IS IT SPRING YET ?

Good morning Peeps,
My gosh - yesterday was so unbelievably windy !!! The sea looked so fierce and there were definitely NO ferries and NO planes to the airport. My deck chairs ended up in the pool and the cats were totally frazzled all day. The wind even sucked and blew the Cat Flap and broke all the framing :-(
This morning couldn't be much different - calm and sunny with all the birds tweetling again..... lovely :-D

So here I am quickly with my little piece for the DeStempelwinkel challenge.
I used 2 rubber stamps - one with bamboo and the other is a hummingbird.
A friend sent me a box of goodies and also inside was a packet of glitter paints called " Spooky Sparkles " so I used those to paint the hummingbird, both by De-Stempelwinkel. They took f...o...r...e...v...e...r  to dry :-( The background was stamped with a piece of canvas stamped in green ink. The leaves were used several times with different shades of green ink by Whispers.


Right ho - I have to hurry to get this in now and then go make some cauliflower bread sticks to take to our clothing Swap meeting this morning, so I am going now...... byeeeee and thanks for dropping in. xxxx

Challenges I am entering:

De-Stempelwinkel Stampers Challenge #5    -   Spring Green 





6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, with a very glittery bird!
    Thank you for joining the challenge at De Stempelwinkel again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bird Ike. We had a blizzard overnight with 12+ inches of blowing snow and three power outages. Not much sleep for this old girls. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I'd say the waiting was worth it, as your bird is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sea.... how I miss sea.
    I lived by the sea before I came to live with Mario.
    we use to go in summer to my dad but he past away before 2 years ago...

    wonderful card!
    have a nice day!
    hugs
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super schparkly . . . and gorgeous.

    Glad the weather has calmed down for you today. We're ok today, but set for high winds and yukkiness over the bank hol weekend (typical).

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, I am SO in love with your stunning sparkly hummingbird, Ike, and the bamboo background is perfection! I really can't stop staring at this!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete