WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 26 March 2016

SEXY STAR WARS

Hello Peeps,
I thought I would add some colour to my Sexy Star Wars digis that I drew a while back.
I have done the whole set and made them into an ATC pocket letter. I couloured them with Promarkers and made various backgrounds using textures and also a couple of internet images.




 IkesArt  "WooHooky "



 IkesArt  "Stormy Trupa "




  IkesArt  " Hanz SoHunky "




 IkesArt  " C36B PO &  R2ME2 "




 IkesArt  "  Sleya "




 IkesArt  " Darf Vamper"



 IkesArt  " Yowza "



Click on image to go to SHOP.




I hope you are all managing to get some crafting in this weekend in amongst scoffing your chok-litt and hot x buns ???!!

Have a great Easter and thanks for dropping in xxx

Challenges I am entering:

Wicked Wednesdays ATC Challenge  # 202 -  Star Wars   ***** WINNER ****

9 comments:

  1. OMG these are FABULOUS! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous they all stand out Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these saucy Star Wars images. Fabulous ATCs and pocket letter. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new images Ike!!!! I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous artwork here Ike.

    Yes, I had another hot cross bun for you today. I took a calorie hit for you my friend!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your sexy star wars images! These are so funny and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the win at Wicked Wednesday, your ATCs are showcased in our facebook group :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win! You're ace!

    ReplyDelete