WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 15 March 2016

FAMILY OF MACABRE STAMPERS - ANYTHING GOES MARCH BLOG HOP

Hi there Creepy Peeps,

I am a Member of the FAMILY OF MACABRE STAMPERS which you can find on FaceBook and here's what they say about our first Blog Hop ....


"Our first blog hop of 2016 will be anything goes using rubber stamps, remember we love the sort of things other groups won't accept, so please don't be afraid to explore your darker side :D"


Now, you know I have a bit of a Dark side, so it is nice for me to get my creep on now and again.
I made an arch using parts from a kit - it's made of thin MDF I think - and I covered it with some stonework paper.
The background - which you can really see now is a graveyard scene and on there I put one of the hearse images from the ' Death Cabs' Set by Smeared Ink.
Then I used a rubber stamp from the 'AS DEATH ' rubber stamp set, also by Smeared Ink, and I pressed it into some air dry clay. When it was dry, I carefully cut it out and smudged it with some black ink to show the detail. 
I added some plastic mesh into my archway and then mounted the clay panel onto it with silicone.
I printed and 3D cut a set of 3 skulls and then added some roses, which I had sprayed with black ink.




See - it's not too scary for you so why not have a little hop round to see what my freaky friends have done :-D

Here's the list - I hope you will hop through to see everyone's makes...



                                 IKE -  You are here :-)

Thanks very much for dropping in and I'll catch you All later :-D Byeeee xxxx

Here's a cute pusscat to calm you down :-D ...




9 comments:

  1. I was beginning to think you'd grown out of your "dark side"! . . . but no . . . here it is again! Deliciously dark, as ever. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely creepy! Love the pusscat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love this dark side of your work :D....I haven't used rubber stamps for ages, now I have to :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab piece, absolutely loving the clay center piece, looks so creepy awesome ... and those printed 3D skulls look so real that I had to look twice when you wrote that you printed them, :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..that's creepy awesome Ike! Great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME ARCH!!! GREAT composition... love the image in the air dry clay!!! What a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete