WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 28 March 2016

SPRING IS HERE - TWEETLE EEE DEE !

Hello Peeps,
I hope you are all enjoying your long weekend and are finding some crafting time :-) ?

I have been playing with mixed media today to make a little Spring card.
I made a background paper a while back by splurging paints onto a plastic mat and laying paper on it. I had a sheet with Spring type colours on it so I used a bit of that sheet as my background.
Then I added a doily which I tinted slightly with some pink chalks and used a Copic marker around the edges. 
The little wooden tree is from THINGS TO ALTER and is actually called 'Spooky Tree'  but I have made is less spooky LoL The pieces are made of 2mm MDF so are really light and perfect for use on cards as well as other MM creations :-) I cut some leaves from very thin tissue paper and added some tiny blossoms - which are actually flowers from a nail art kit :-)
The birds are made from clay. I made a sentiment using a mini alphabet stamp set.



I used:
MDF Tree from Things To Alter
Garden Birds Charm mould from Buddly Crafts
Nail Art flowers
Wild Rose Die Set by Sheena Douglas  at Crafter's Companion
Studio G Mini Alphabet stamps
Doily
Chalks
Hand Made background paper


Challenges I am entering:

THINGS TO ALTER - Mixed Media FaceBook Group - Card Challenge
Eureka Stamps Challenge #186 - Spring is in the air

6 comments:

  1. It is lovely, Ike!
    Great spring mood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Springtime to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Eureka Stamps.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun & creative. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Spring is in the Air Challenge. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete