WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 22 March 2016

MY POEM ABOUT CATS ART JOURNAL PAGE

Hello Chums,

I was sitting with my coffee yesterday and watching some of my Cats when a little poem starting flitting about in my head - so I wrote it down and made a double spread in my Art Journal.




Here's each page so maybe you can read it better :-)




 I used assorted images from MEINLILAPARK, BECCY's PLACE, SLS LINES, CREATIVE BUSY BEE and Free Kitty download.

AND.......................

Here is a piece which sort of represents my household using a lovely digi from KNITTY KITTY.



These pieces were done for WEEK 4 of the current SHOW US YOUR PUSSIES CATS CHALLENGE #4.


Thank you for dropping in :-D    xxxxxxxxxx


Challenges I am entering:

Everybody Art Challenge #361 - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Challenge #129 - AG with a Twist.... Cute Critters
Through the Craftroom Door Challenge March  - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. fabulous pages love the images Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem is brill, made me chuckle out loud :D Thanks so much for doing such a nice job with "labrador massage" it's great to see it done so well! :)
    Annabel x - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your poem and your page!
    love!
    and card is wonderful!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just SOOOO creative Ike. Great poem and I like the images too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! you are soooooooooo talented. This is absolutely amazing! I can not get over it. I SOOOO hope you put a copy on every single store that you got these from and on their challenges, whether it is the theme or not. I am going to suggest you get into all the ANYTHING GOES this week just to let everyone enjoy this!!!! PLEASE make this public Ike! It is WAY too good to not. If you are shy - let me know and I am going to put it up on FB because you need to be celebrated on this one!!!!!!!!!! Every single person with a pet who loves cats will eat it up! And holy frik - you have 23! I now know it is true. You are a crazy ___ lady! hahahahaha LUVS always. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 129 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your poem, is it true you have 23 cats to take care of?

    ReplyDelete