WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 9 May 2013

QUOTH THE RAVEN - QUEST 21

Hello Beloveds and welcome to Quest 21 over at QUOTH THE RAVEN ....... ANYTHING 'POES'.
Before I show you my project I wish to say huuuuuge CONGRATS to our Winner - FIONA aka Anubis and our Top 3 ... Croms, Julia and Keren.

Now I actually got my butt in gear this time and managed to scrape out a project. I have made an altered box. This was a little box I made ages ago for Valentines Day probably and I decided to Poe it up :-)
I used my 'Raven Poe' as the top piece (available from my SHOP here). Around the sides I used 'Flower King Horizontal Border' from Smeared Ink. I used black distress ink round all the sides, and added some blue/black roses to match up with the skull border.
I am going to use this box to put a little giftette in that I am making for a chum :-)




We had a fabulous number of peeps play along with us last month, and I hope you will pop over to see the gorgeous creations my Teamies have made for you to see, and maybe even play along with us this month.
Just remember - it says Anything POES, so your project must be related to Edgar Allan Poe or his works in order to qualify for the Prize. :-)
See you later and thank you for dropping by xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Challenges I am entering:

Smudgy Antics - Alter a Box
Charisma Cardz Challenge #18 - Black, White and 1 other colour  (mine is green)
Crafty Ribbons Challenge #45 - No Design(er) Paper
Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes


16 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Ike! your raven is just perfect for that box :D Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy antics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not often that I see something with skulls in the crafty world (maybe I'm just looking at the wrong places lol). I teach literature and I like Poe's work. I think your project reflects his work perfectly. Thanks for sharing your project with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super and skull-like! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is very different! Very reminiscent of Poe! :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges-hope to see you join in again next time :-) Elaine DT-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well yeah !!! ... if it had any. !!!
    Typical cut and paste comment coz I checked out the other cards on your challenge and it's the same. Funny though that 3 of them are black and white projects too - quite obvious you haven't even looked.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ike,
    I totally love your altered box! Love how you put the skull banner around the box! Awesome Raven on top, and love the white criss cross BG! Thank you for sharing w/ us at Smudgy Antics!
    Peace,
    Kristy
    (SA DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Ike, you tell them girly!!! You do have a great project too bad "Tabitha" didn't really look! She might have been inspired, I know I am, you have wonderful inspiring art work!!!! LOVE YOU!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO! I Love You Ike!
    Your bad Tabitha......If you don't want to see, get off the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous box Ike is the top glass/acetate? if so I am very impressed, whenever I stamp on glass is smeares......well done you :)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics :)



    ps I typed this all my self........no cut & paste!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful box Ike. It is electric. Beautiful and of course this image is awesome. Thank you for playing with us at Smudgy Antics this challenge.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation, love your image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The box top is a die?? Love it whatever it is. Black and white seems to be the theme this month. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration for Altering a Box.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous gift box, Ike! I love that you took the time to decorate the sides of the box in addition to the top. Fabulous art! Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm sure whoever receives this box will love it! its amazing and it looks like something I would buy at the store! as always thanks for playing with us at Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh, very gothic! thanks for joining us at Crfaty Ribbons, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete