WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

HOUSE OF BEARS BOOK CHALLENGE

Hi there,
Over at THE HOUSE OF BEARS they are having their Book Challenge again :-) This month it is 'Little Women' and the Bears have kindly given us a few inspirational quotes. Now I've used one of those quotes with one of my new images I am releasing today. I drew them for the Tooth & Claw Theme in the DT Throwdown at Smeared & Smudged. Voting starts today for the DT with the best pieces so why not pop over and vote for Me... errr... someone :-D 

Now - I'm sorry little Bears, but I think you are going to be totally freaked out and scared with my ATC for your Challenge. I have used "Scream" - one of my new digis and taken one of your quotes. Let's hope you recover quickly !!!!!


Background from itKuPPiLli, image Ike'sArt coloured in PSE9

Challenges I am entering:

The House of Bears Literary Challenge - Little Women (I used a quote from the Bears)

9 comments:

  1. Aaaargggghhh! I'm running away! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horace is hiding under the bed!!! Hee hee, we totally love it, your digi is fantastic. Isn't it great how a quote from a gentle little book can be used in such an alternative way!

    Thank you for joining with us again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is scary. Love the font - and the blood splatters! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He reminds me of Bat Boy from the Enquirer rag years ago. LOVE it! I also admire your twisted brain, Ike. What a great twist of the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fanfreakingtastic! Your new images are brilliant and this is one wicked ATC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I don't know weather to laugh or cry, crazy looking image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scary and fun. Love the creepy guy he is awesome


    Goodluck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okey dokey. Yes I can imagine the poor little bears scurrying for cover too. You did a fab job colouring this up. Cool font too.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete