WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

QUOTH THE RAVEN DT THROWDOWN PIECES

Ah, Beloveds !! ... The sisters of darkness at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM hath again set forth Challenge #5 to all who toil in Design Teams for other Masters and Mistresses. They doth challenge us to bring forth our most accomplished works and do battle against each other.


Forsooth - such cunning a theme was laid down this time by the Victors of the last Challenge..... Us at QTR.... YaY... and the Challenge hath been dubbed "TOOTH & CLAW".
The Minions of The Master hath risen again to the quest and hath produced fineries that doth astound the eye. For such delights offered by the Mistresses of the Master BLACKDRAGON  and  FIONA... follow their names :-)
For my piece I have made "George" - he certainly has teeth and claws and he has a background of  one of my new digital images which is called 'Creation'. But first, here is George....


And now the new Tooth & Claw images.......

"CREATION"
"KATPHISH"
"SCREAM"
"I WANT YOU"
"DRAGONFOOT"
"HERE's KITTY"

These new images will be available in my SHOP later today :-)

Now, Voting for the best DT Throwdown pieces will start later over at Smeared & Smudged, so please come and cast your vote HERE








.

9 comments:

  1. cute guy George LOL he deffo has teeth and claws

    I like the little guy

    goorluck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ike,
    Great new images!! I love your Throwdown piece he is cute sorta! But great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. George is immense! The new images are fabulous and I think I need to funnel the housekeeping into my crafting tub. xxxx
    Good luck in the throwdown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great how you combined your images! Gorge is all smiles on this and so am I. Love all the new drawings that were inspired for the TD Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous Ike, love the new images and that creature in your creation is just creepylicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if the theme was tooth and claws you definitely filled the bill with this one. Some wicked new images in the store. I love that dragon's foot.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. George is too cute, but I'll bet his bite is definitely worse than his bark! Awesome new digis as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Ike you have been so busy and I have been missing all the awesome art you have been making.you deserve better from me..
    your images are awesome especially the alien kitty ..and the image for the throw down is awesome
    good luck my friend
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my ghoul, he is so creeply delightful! I love him and your new creation and other images are fab too! Great work Ike!

    ReplyDelete