WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 24 May 2013

PAINT PARTY FRIDAY : Wk 11 - YEAR 3

Hello again Peeps and welcome to PAINT PARTY FRIDAY.

I have another bird for you this week - it was a commission for a parrot fancier.
This bird was so awkward when I went to photograph it and it kept turning round and showing me it's butt !!! Definitely didn't want to be 'snapped'  hahahahaha!! LoL  


Click on Pic to enlarge



Sorry it's not a brilliant photo, but it had already been framed up before I thought of it !!! :-(

20 comments:

  1. For taking pics of animals and babies try attaching something to your camera that will interest them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks but - this is not a photograph - it's a painting I did . When I went to photograph her I was told that she didn't like females at all - that's why I got the butt treatment.!! When her 'Dad' got home she was all sweetness and light :-D LoL

      Delete
  2. FANTASTIC piece of art Ike. You are truly amazing. Have a lovely weekend. Long one for us in the UK YIPPPPEEEEE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so beautifully rendered... you have wonderful skills...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous painting Ike, the detail is amazing.. of course I will never know how you do it... I always have a problem coming up with something to say that will do any justice at all, to me it is just brilliant!!!!
    I got your card in the mail!!! I have showed my friends and everyone appreciates the humor inside.. I am totally in love with how you did Lolly and you made the blanket look so adorable!!!thank you so much sweetie...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so lifelike! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful painting. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great bird. Even the expression looks like it would be difficult to photograph. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  8. What good! very good work of art, it seems that we are seeing the bird in the flesh. Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunningly gorgeous work, Ike. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this sis absolutely wonderful-those feathers are awesome!!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your commission.
    What an AMAZING bird portrait!
    ♥♥♥
    Happy PPF!!
    Mary
    Mixed-Media Map Art

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful work!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! My brother has an African Grey, so I know you did an excellent job with it's realism. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I love this! You have done such a wonderful job with all the detailing in the feathers! Really delicate and beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous! This is just truly amazing!Happy PPF weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is so beautiful. you have captured the character of the bird with such detail it looks real!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So amazing Ike, wow I swear you can do everything!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful painting! HPPF!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just beautiful. For fun you should have painted the bird's butt! Maybe he was afraid you'd draw him with fangs.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete