WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 15 May 2013

WOO HOO !!!! - 250 FOLLOWERS :-D

OMGoodness Peeps,
I have just seen that I have reached 250 fantastic Followers :-D


>>>>>>>250<<<<<<<

Thank you all so much....... this definitely deserves some sort of Prize Giveaway thingy.... stay tuned and I will definitely come up with something :-D  :-D
LUV you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15 comments:

  1. My heartfelt congrats to you!! Well deserved ... :-D I love visiting your blog, I'm so glad I found you and the crazy creepy people at HDH, Smeared and Smudged etc.!
    And here I am, happy about my 70th follower LOL
    Hugs, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers! Congrats Ike! Yes I agree with above... well deserved! Wishing you many many more followers too!

    Sandy S
    scribblesbysandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Ike!! I always knew you were a STAR!!!
    Hugz,
    Glo

    ReplyDelete
  4. w00t w00t - really pleased for you - I am happy with my "9" so far LOL... Love your site and your shop... Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzy big congrats you go girl lol here's to next 250!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh well done, we're still hoping for 50! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done! Think I made it 251! :)
    Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 250 followers - I'm one tenth of the way there but I'm happy with that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, way to go my wonderful friend. Sorry I just had a giggle reading Suze's comment. She is so cute. ANYWAYS....CoNGrAtULatiONs! Woo hoo!

    We luv you back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Ike.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh!!! Congrats my friend!!!! You deserve it and so much more, big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please please tell me you go the email this time if not can you send me one so I can reply to it as we need to out images

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!! So not surprised since your blog is fabulous and you are such a talented artist with so many different mediums!

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay! congrats. Here's to the next 250 :D xxx

    ReplyDelete