WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 10 May 2013

BIT OF A FLOW :-)

Hello Peeps,
I seem to have a bit of a flow going at the moment, so I have whipped up something to enter the LEFT OF CENTER Challenge #5, which is 'Use a Digi or LOC Theme' and is sponsored this time by DELICIOUS DOODLES.

For my creation I have used 2 Delicious Doodle image and my own digi for the background, and a tbale top image from the web.
I have gone with a totally digital creation, coloured and assembled in PSE9.

                                                 Click pic to enlarge........... if you dare !!!


Images:
Delicious Doodles:  'Hungreeeeee!'
                              'Eyeball Wormetti'

IkesArt:      'Castle Room'



SCROLL DOWN FOR FREEBIE FRIDAY & PAINT PARTY FRIDAY

Challenges I am entering:

Left of Center Challenge #5 - Digi or LOC Theme... hmmmm I think both bwaahahahaha
365 Cards Day 130 - Colour combo  - yep got them !! :-)
                                 
Just Add Ink Challenge #165 - Just add Woodgrain .... yep ! Got that :-)

7 comments:

  1. WOW - awesome stuff hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those images go perfectly with one another!! Fabulous creation, Ike. Digital creations are still a great mystery to me, but you are a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Ike I actually was squirming when I clicked to enlarge the pic lmaoooooooo huggles hun Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Ike this is freaking brilliant! Those images work together perfectly and your digi work always amazes me. Thank you for playing along with our challenge a Left of Center xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn I wish I could color like you in PSE! I really love your choices of digis to add together, This is artfully done, and I love it!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROTFL! this is a total HOOT, Ike! made my day. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. The worms go in and the worms go out, yup, that's what it's all about! Great guy!

    ReplyDelete