WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

SEARCHING FOR MY MOJO

Me again on a Wednesday.... shock, horror !!!! :-D

I am fighting to find my Mojo and this morning I went Blog hopping - desperately searching for inspiration.... well not exactly coz there is always mahoosive amounts of gorgeous creations for inspiration........ but maybe I was searching for my Mojo... Anyhow, I found a lady who made the most fantastic pyramid card and I just had to try it. This also fitted with the latest Challenge at Scribbles Designs # 4 which is asking for a 'Shaped Card'

I used papers from Sizzix, 'Little Sizzles' pads and plain white cardstock. The image is "Mr Wool 3" from Scribbles Designs by Sandy, and he was put on with silicone to make him pop up a bit. I then cut some daisies and a butterfly with Silhouette and put them round the side with some die-cut swirlies :-D Voila !!!! 




Now - this is not a patch on the fabulous creation by the lady I found this morning but I quite enjoyed my first pyramid. Unfortunately, since I found her, my computer did a stupid glitch thing and the page I had open with her details disappeared when I had to re-start, so I can't tell you her details at the moment :-( Sorry about that, but I will go search and see if I can find her again. She gave this brilliant Tutorial on how to make this card. I will update later when I find her  OK ? :-)




YaY - I FOUND HER..... ANNETTE IN OZ... she's got a fabulous TuT there but you just gotta' see her creation.... it sooooo rocks !!!!  :-D

Challenges I am entering:

Scribbles Designs Challenge #4 - Shaped or Easel Cards
Crafts & Me Challenge #131 - Floral Frenzy
Creative Belli Challenges #168 - Spring ... I got a Spring 'lamb' (well I am sure Mr Wool feels like a lamb hahahaha)  + daisies. Pretty Spring-ified to me :-D :-D
Ruby's Rainbow Challenges #53 - Furry Friends.... yes I know he is 'woolly' but he sure looks friendly :-D


21 comments:

  1. I love your MOJO! I think you found it! Great use of the card and image together!

    Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs Challenge....

    Sandy S
    SDDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ike... and if you can enter again in the Scribbles Challenge as you've used one of our images - which means two entries! Just mark it Ike - SD #2

    Hugs,
    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun sheep, does not look like your moja has gone far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo!
    Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that always the way when you find a fab blog? At least you managed to make your brilliant pyramid card before you lost the site, hope you manage to find it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card, Ike. Mr Wool is soooo cute.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Ike. Love this shape and Mr. Wool sure looks like he's enjoying that flower. Thanks for the link and for joining us at the Belli Challenge. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if this is the result of you NOT having your mojo hovering around, I'd like some of it please . . . this pyramid card is FAB!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. how creative and fantastic!


    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous ike.fabulous design and i love your flowers and fab sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooo cute!!! Wonderful pyramid card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what an inspiring and fun card.Just discovered how to make this shaped card too and just love it.Thanks for joining in with us at Ruby's Rainbow.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey there fabulous creation - Im gonna check the how to on this one... I noticed while browsing around that you mentioned its your birthday this weekend... Happy Happy Birthday to you... Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Happy Birthday, dear Suzy!
    Happy Happy Birthday to you!
    ***

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well Happy Birthday, great timing to visit. I love that shape of the card, it's a brilliant card all those gorgeous swirls, flowers,beautiful butterfly, the cute image.
    I think you found your mojo it shows on your wonderful card. Thanks for visiting me:):)have a Fabulous Day..

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool card shape! Mr. Wool fits so perfectly too! What you do without Mojo most of us would love to be able to do with it. Incredible (although I'm not sure that actually made sense)! And it is your birthday to boot? I'm going to assume since Borqna came today, that it actually is today. Now I know that the day is almost done over in Greece but I hope that you had a fantabulous day my wonderful friend!

    Big birthday hugs,
    Lisa
    xoxoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun card you made, long time since I made a pyramid card! =)
    Happy belated birthday!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is very cool. Mojo did not go to far by the looks xxxx. Love that sheep. Reminds me of my welsh mate.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super fabulous!!! Love your 3D tree and all the beautiful embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs. Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aweee, what a fun card. Love the cool shape. Thanks for joining us at Scribbles Designs Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete