WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 20 January 2020

5th ANNUAL EDGAR ALLEN POE BLOG HOP 2020

Image may contain: text

5th annual Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop!
Jan 19-23, 2020


This is Leigh's 5th Annual Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop.

It starts on January 19 at 9am PST and is a progressive hop spanning over 5 days.

Sign up not required...

simply join the hop at any time before 5 to midnight PST on January 23 to join the fun!

Find more details HERE 


Here is my piece for Day 1 - I have a re-show of a mobile I made which has Ravens and using the Nevermore and Quoth The Raven wording as balances. It's all strung with fishing line and uses two pieces of soft metal for the arms.

I want to try and make something new today but I am really pushed for time due to card commissions and taking Doggo Boi to the Vet.

Thank you for dropping in.
Hugz
IKE xxx


12 comments:

  1. This is a cool page with all the ravens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mobile...love it!!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this the first go round..?! Amazing! Hope doggie is ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, he's fine thanks. It was just for toe nail clipping and yearly vaccinations :-D xoxo

      Delete
  4. What an awesome mobile. LOVE the idea of using ravens! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Poe Appreciation Day, so thrilled to have you joining the party again this year & thank you for being a prize sponsor this year too!!!! I LOVE your Raven mobile, it inspires me to make one each time I see it, going to have to leave myself a reminder to do it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your doggie is ok? Sending lots of puppy cuddles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thanks - just nail clipping and yearly vaccinations xo

      Delete
  7. How fun.. Would never have thought to make a mobile..

    ReplyDelete