WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 14 January 2020

30 DAY SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE - DAY 14

Good afternoon Peeps,
This year I decided to join the 30 DAY SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE 2020which is organised and run by MAGENTA SKY PRINTMAKING and this is my DAY 14 pieceThe theme today is " F is for.... ". I have chosen FAIRY.



I have used image - " SPRING FAIRY " available at IKEsART Shop.


Thank you for stopping by and I welcome your comments. x0x0x0

Challenges I am entering:

30 Day Sketchbook Challenge - Day 14
Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge #5 - AG   20/1   *** WINNER ***
Digi Choosday Challenge Wk 1 -   AG   16/1
TTCRD Challenge 31  2020 - AG     14/1


9 comments:

  1. Love your Spring Fairy TTCRD Challenge 31 2020 - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. F is for...
    Bravo!!!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's incredible, Ike - absolutely stunning! I run out of adjectives. :-D I really want to say thanks to you for entering and supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining Jan's Digi stamps challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is absolutley stunning Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so pretty! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS card and gorgeous image.Thank you for joining us at Jans Digi Stamps
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete