WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 18 January 2020

30 DAY SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE - DAY 18

Good afternoon Peeps,
This year I decided to join the 30 DAY SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE 2020which is organised and run by MAGENTA SKY PRINTMAKING and this is my DAY 18 pieceThe theme today is " SUPERMAKET ". 
I have done a continuous line pen sketch of a still from the Netto -  cats in the supermarket video advert.







Thank you for stopping by and I welcome your comments. x0x0x0


Challenges I am entering:

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore this! It is the cutest ever! I like how the cat looks like he is talking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great sketch! I like the simplicity of the black and white. Thanks again for playing at Inkspirational Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete