WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 2 January 2020

30 DAY SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE - DAY 2

Good morning Peeps,
This year I decided to join the 30 DAY SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE 2020which is organised and run by MAGENTA SKY PRINTMAKING and this is my DAY 2 piece. The theme today is " BOTTLES ". Of course, you know me I just had to have a cat on there too :-D



I drew the cat and bottles with a fine ink pen and then used a mix of watercolours and watercolour pencils to colour it.
As I said yesterday, watercolours frighten me to death as I'm not used to them but I am trying to have a play :-D 
I've only just now realized that I forgot to give him any whiskers  hahaha :-D


There we are - he has some whiskers now :-D 


Thank you for stopping by and I welcome your comments. x0x0x0

Challenges I am entering:




10 comments:

  1. oh wooow!
    this is super amazing !love it!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiki. Happy New Year to you too xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, Ike, you are super talented! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the cats eye is magnified as it looks through the bottle. Fabulous! Happy PPF Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's great! I used to be afraid of watercolours too! :)

    ReplyDelete