WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 13 January 2020

30 DAY SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE - DAY 13

Good afternoon Peeps,
This year I decided to join the 30 DAY SKETCHBOOK CHALLENGE 2020which is organised and run by MAGENTA SKY PRINTMAKING and this is my DAY 13 pieceThe theme today is " WINDOWS ".

This is a digital piece made using my " GOTHIC WINDOW " image from IKEsART.
I made the glass portions of the window blank and then put a scene behind. This image comes in JPG and also with PNG window sections so you can add a scene behind :-)

Thank you for stopping by and I welcome your comments. x0x0x0

Challenges I am entering:

30 Day Sketchbook Challenge - Day 13


5 comments:

  1. I didn't leave a comment yesterday because this window broke my heart!
    Remind me of something that no one will believe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so sorry. !! Are you OK ??? xoxo

      Delete
    2. " It seems to me that through this window I can see my native England." -
      someone had said in a castle in Italy.
      Only now did I understand what this meant. Thank you, Ike!
      Am I okay - who knows? (I'm getting into a role for your image - "Doctor"! - Smile!)
      Love your DAY 13 piece.
      Hugs

      Delete