WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 25 August 2012

AUGUST RUDOLPH DAY

Happy Saturday Everyone,
I have made another creation for entry into Sarn's RUDOLPH DAY challenge over at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE. The aim is to make a stock of Christmas goodies every month on 25th. :-) I have made an ATC using a freebie background paper and my "Hot Santa" image available in my SHOP. I am really into ATCs at the moment... something I have avaoided for a long time and I really don't know why, coz now I'm hooked LoL
Click on pic to enlarge.



I also made a little bead, bow, charm dangly thing with a new Snowflake charm I just bought.
Sorry the pic quality is not so good - I am still struggling with my little camera which is dying on it's feet. Got a new one coming :-) 
Anyways - there you are Sarn..... at least I won't get a smacking this month :-D xxx

Challenges I am entering:
Stamping For Pleasure - Rudolph Day August
ATCs With Attitude Challenge 21 - Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's Challenge 72 - Christmas in August
Winter Wonderland Christmas Challenge - Red & Green
Challenge Up Your Life 76 - Christmas in Summer

14 comments:

  1. Well done Ike, love this and you also avoided a smacking to boot :) You have a shop? I'm off to take a peek! Happy Rudolph Day. Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool image! This card is so different and soo cool! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! That's a sassy Rudolph Day make you have there Ike! Fantastic. Love the beady embellishment too. Clever girlie.

    Thanks for joining in . . . no smack this month.

    Good luck.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely card. What a dream to have legs like that!! Thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ike, reallly love this card, great image very sassy. Thank you for joining us at ATC's this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shades of red and green and a lovely creation, thank you so much for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Love your coloring and the bead swowflake-thingy you made! Such a great creation. Thank you much for entering ATC's and Card With Attitude Challenge!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Rudolph Day card - I have a couple of grandsons who would appreciate your Hot Santa card :) Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week with your great card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous red and green card hun, thanks so much for playing Winter Wonderland with us this week. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wouaw! beautiful Mrs Claus!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
    XXX
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card Ike, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete