WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 19 August 2012

SMEARED + SMUDGED JUNK FUNK CHALLENGE

Happy Sunday Everyone,
I have produced a piece for the JUNK FUNK Challenge over at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM
HOW IT WORKS: Junk Funk will focus on repurposing or recycling items that can be easily found in most homes. Each month we will pick a different item and you can make whatever you want with it, as long as it is stamped somewhere! Share your pictures here when you are done, or share a link to your blog where your project is posted and titled "Smeared and Smudged Junk Funk Challenge".
This month - Make a project that incorporates the use of FEATHERS

Now - I have another piece - a Proper piece for this Challenge... coz there is a Theme this month..... Edgar Allan POE. I have made something special that is POE related, and it is my sensible entry to this Challenge BUT, I am saving it to display it on Thursday 23rd August 2012, coz that is the SMEARED & SMUDGED MEMBERS' BLOG HOP DAY, so I do hope you will come along and have a look to see what we've all been up to :-D 

I decided to make a joke project as this just popped into my head and I had to do it. LoL.
I have used THURSTON and LUCIFER from the Gargoyle Set from SMEARED INK.



The images have been fussy cut and then layered up with silicone in 3 layers. I glossed them with Glaze too so they look really cool close up :-)



THIS MONTH'S PRIZE:
This month we're doing things a little different. All challenge entries for the month of August will be entered into a drawing to win this awesome Edgar Allan Poe Hoodie (Size Large)! The more Smeared & Smudged challenges you enter this month - the better chance of winning! The catch is that you can't use the same project for more than one challenge. Each entry has to be different! There will be only one winner - so good luck!

       
PLUS*
Everyone who participates in one of the Smeared and Smudged Challenges this month will receive a free digi image from Smeared Ink!
Imagination

Materials:
White cardstock
Paris view from Notre Dame courtesy of the Web
Images - Smeared Ink; coloured digitally
Feathers from stash
Font - 'Blood'



See you later xxxxxxxxxxx


Challenges I am entering:

MayzyArt Challenge 006 - Silly 

6 comments:

  1. OMG...this is too funny! love the captions and those feathers, ummmmm, speechless!!!

    Can't wait to see the Poe-tastic piece. I'm doing the blog hop also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao. i love the feathers lol.
    hoodie is way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL so funny Ike, love the feathers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a crack up! Love i! Looking forward to your "proper" piece, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool prizes. Your card is hilarious. You are a total hoot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's awesome! Cracked me up!! :o)

    Thanks for joining the MayzyArt Challenge!

    ReplyDelete