WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 31 August 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY 29

Good morning Peeps and Happy Friday :-)
I wasn't sure what to give you this week, but since Halloween is creeping ever nearer, I decided to run with a scary one LoL




IMAGES REMOVED TO SHOP

And here she is as PNG so you can put her anywhere you like :-D... she doesn't have to be creeping through your letterbox.... Bwaahahahahaha   xx



11 comments:

  1. Yup that is a perfect image for Halloween Just freaky enough! I would hate to find her crawling through my mailslot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Vicky - wouldn't want her creeping anywhere else! Fun images - thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, Ike! Now I know that you already O.K.!
    Thanks for that freebie.
    Preparing for Halloween started now!
    Success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Ike...I'm totally creeped out! lol much love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY Ike Long time no see. Been in a whirlwind for a while.
    Thought I'd stop by here for a second.
    Love Love this image. Reminds me of the Grudge. That chick always freaked me out on that movie. I love being scared and love halloween as much.
    I'll see you around pretty soon. Thanks for this digi. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ike, thanks for the creepy digi. I love it. I thought of the Grudge too when I first saw it! These are awesome!! I would love to see a card you have done w/ this??!!
    Thanks!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for these she is well creepy lol but brilliant
    Mwahhhhh
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. freaky and awesome at the same time!!!! thank you!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that's what I'm talking about! Love them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete