WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 21 February 2011

SCRAPPIN' 1

Today I am messing around with Scrapbooking and I have made this page of Little Scooby. He walked in through our door on 2nd January 2011 and made himself at home with my other cats. He was an adorable, loving little soul, but unfortunately we discovered that he had an internal birth defect and we lost him a month later. However, he did have a month of good food and loving, so it 's not all bad. :-)
I am going to enter him for the February Challenge at Scrap The Girls. It's a Blog I've just found and it inspired me to have a go.
http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com/2011/02/february-challenge-and-new-creative.html

1 comment:

  1. Great take on this months sketch...love the paw prints :)

    ReplyDelete