WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 20 February 2011

GET WELL SOON !

This is a jokey Get Well featuring GUS from Bugaboo Stamps.
I printed him 3 times and have Decoupaged him onto the panel. The tyres at the side and waste basket are also decoupaged to keep the card open - like a sideways easel.
Backing papers from The Angel Company.
Sentiment shall remain Anonymous !!!
I am entering him for Bugaboo Stamps Challenge - Catch The Bug
Paper Sundaes Challenge 57 - Masculine Colours

6 comments:

  1. fab card and layout. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper sundaes.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveGus and I just love what you did with the tires. Very clever. Thank You for playing with us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to do a sideways easel card! thanks for playing along at Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off I am so sorry that I am so behind getting my commenting done but it has been one crazy week to say the least! But, Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge last week for our Get Well Challenge, I hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card which is sure to make anyone feel better. The detail is amazing, the tyres down the side, the extra wastebasket, the decoupage... Thanks for joining in with Catch The Bug's Get Well Soon challenge and make sure you check out the new Sketch Challenge for this week.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, wonderful details! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete