WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 23 February 2011

FROGGY LOVE

This adorable little Froggy was a freebie from Sew Many Cards on the CDAC site this week.
The colours in the Challenge were Pink, Green and Yellow.
I used pale green cardstock for the card, and covered with a sheet of pink poppies from the Hannah Hay, Poppies and Daisies collection. I then made a paper concertina from a different paper from her CD and overlaid it on the backing paper. I added decoupaged poppies and daisies. The Froggy was coloured in my graphics package and then placed on darker green card. He was then decoupaged. A suitable sentiment added and voila !

I am entering him on the Crafter's Digital Art Centre for the Colour Challenge No.17

No comments:

Post a Comment