WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 14 February 2011

LOVE IS.....

Back into my dark half for Macabre Monday.....

FAB backing papers from The Angel Company.
Image - transformation of Giger.
Red cord from stash.
Am entering her for Macabre Monday HDH076 - Love Bites at Haunted Design House

6 comments:

  1. Love your card, Gieger images are so brill and do you know he also designs crazy furniture. Thanks for playing along with Macabre Monday again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the little add-on to the sentiment, and using a Giger image for a Valentine wins a big bonus points from me!
    Thanks so much for playing along again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work, Ike! LOVE the image, and the sentiment made me smile :) Thanks for playing along with Macabre Monday!!

    ps... Ike, can you add yourself to the linky now? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This s brilliantly macabre, I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for giving me something to learn, I went and checked out Giger's website....wouldn't you love to tour his house, I bet it's rather terrifying in an artistic way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAAAY cool image and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us for MM at HDH. xxD

    ReplyDelete