WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 21 February 2011

FISHIN'

I put together this quickie card using papers and elements from Daisy Trail.
I am entering it for Sentimental Sundays Challenge No.43

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the colors you used. Thank you for joining our Photo Inspiration challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, I love the papers! Thank you for joining our inspirational challenge at Sentimental Sundays! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great interpretation of the photograph! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays, hope to see again soon.
    Love Susan
    xxx

    ReplyDelete