WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 4 January 2014

HELLO AGAIN PEEPS

Hi everyone,
I hope you all enjoyed your Holiday festivities :-)
I am here today to show you my latest creation for QUOTH THE RAVEN - CHALLENGE #28.... ANYTHING POEs.
My Teamies have produced some wonderful things for you to see and we are getting ready to announce the Winner of our 100 Followers Blog Candy (slight technical hitch, which I am presently trying to resolve !!!)

Anyhoo - here is my piece this time...



I have used one of my images "Poe Bust" which is available from my SHOP and have also used one of my new Tonic Studios Dies that I treated myself to for Chrimbo  :-D  This one is called 'Butterfly Princess'.
The backing is some green mirri card and I attached a pocket calendar to the front :-)

I hope you will come over and see us and play along - ANYTHING POEs... so long as your creation is related somehow to Edgar Allan POE.


Challenges I am entering:

Pumpkin Spice Challenge #53 - Something 2014
Open Minded Crafting Challenge #1 - New Toys or Technique



11 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and gorgeous dies love the colour combo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative calendar. The background die image is very pretty. Thank you so much for playing along at the Pumpkin Spice Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning piece Ike. Love the calendar idea and your new Die is absolutely gorgeous! gonna have to look out for that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic calender and thank you for joining us at Little Claire's this month and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous calendar. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - great idea. Fantastic calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great die!!! Love it. And that mirror card stock is just perfect for behind it. Love that Poe image as well. Don't remember seing him with half a face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm back and this time with a DT hat on!!! So happy that you have joined us with this awesome make! Thank you so much for your support!!!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Ike, this is fabulous, I would love to go down the "Poe" road, am watching the "Following" again, and there is many mentions of him. thank you for sharing with us at Open-minded Crafting Fun, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgoeus too.. love the shiny green!!! Green is my favorite!! That Poe image is fantastic!!! LOVE IT!! Thanks for joining us again ;)

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Poe creation. Very cool die as well. Fitting that I am seeing this today and just taped the start of the new season of The Following last night. Your work should appear in that show with all the references to Poe. (oooh maybe I could create a full poem--An Ode to Ike and Poe--okay, maybe not).

    ReplyDelete