WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 4 January 2014

MIXED MEDIA UNIVERSITY - TUTORIAL #13 AT SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM

Hi Peeps,

 photo MMU_zpsaba80b4d.jpg


Just dropping in to tell you that my latest Tutorial for the MIXED MEDIA UNIVERSITY over at SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM has just been published. I am showing you how I made a Paper Sculpture Dress. Tutorial #13 by IKE.
If you would like to view the Video, then please pop over to the FORUM here

There's always masses going on in S&S so why not pop over and check out the Challenges and other coooool stuff there :-D

1 comment:

  1. I need to go and check it out!!! I'll open up the link to remind me ;o)

    ReplyDelete