WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 13 January 2014

SMEARED & SMUDGED PROJECT 2

Hello Peeps,
Here I am today with my 2nd 2014 piece for the SMEARED INK Design Team. I have digi images that I draw exclusively for Smeared Ink too, so why not pop over to the Shop for a browse at the great images there  :-)  There is also The Rubber Club where you can get fabbo exclusive sheets of images :-D 

Now you know already that Smudgy Antics Blog has closed , so now everything is happening in the SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM and we have many Challenges, Workshops, Tutorials and all sorts of fun stuff going on over there, so why not pop over and join us.
I can tell you that there are some AWESOME creations in the Photo Gallery.... just breathtaking stuff, so if you are in need of a bit of inspiration, then pop over HERE.
I've got some videos in the Mixed Media University too if you want a laugh :-D  My Teamies in there have been busy showing you tips and techniques, and you can see them HERE.

So - onto my piece. I decided to do another couple of pages in my altered 'camera instruction book'.... or was it a mobile fone book... I dunno now, but anyhoo... here are the next two pages.



The images I used are all from SMEARED INK:

'Mad Eyes' from the "Anatomy 101 Set"
'Hour Glass' from the "It's About Time Set"
Background papers from the "Zombie Killa Set"

The pocket watch paper is from my box of scraps and I don't remember where that came from. I added the Hourglass on foam pads for a bit of pop !!

I hope you will pop over to the FORUM and have a snoop round.

See you later xoxoxox

Challenges I am entering:

Quirky Crafts Challenge #1 - Eyes Wide Open
Fairy Tale Challenge #84 - Re-cycling






8 comments:

  1. Incredible detail on those eyes! I keep wanting to look at something else, but they won't let me. Amazing detail and I love the hour glass. It's like the eyes are forced to watch the seconds flee and do nothing but contemplate. OMG...AIR!! I got too deep there for a second. :) Love your instruction book or mobile fone thingy or whatever you decide to call it.
    Hugs and Happy NEW YEAR!!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing it looks so beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love your work and Congrats on rocking on the awesome team again. Breaks are so helpful :). Love the grey white black and red..I must of been a boring child they were my favorite colors to wear most the time :) lol
    Beautiful work Ike I am so happy to see you shine again.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohooo very different, love it! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts challenge!
    New one starts Sunday evening!
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous how you've combined the images and paper together seamlessly, I had to do a double take to realize that those eyes were from Anatomy 101 because of how you've placed them with the background. The sentiment on this page goes perfectly with the images, it definitely gets the point across!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is simply breath taking...and deep, very deep. Completely agree with Lisa M. on this. Such a powerful creation.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete