WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2014

HOG LOVE + A BIT OF EXTREME SILLINESS !!

Hello Peeps,
I just adore Hedgehogs... and would you believe I actually saw a couple last year and I didn't know we actually had them here on my little Greek island :-D 
I recently snagged a freebie Valentine's Hedgie from SPYDER and today I have just snagged her latest Wednesday FREEBIE - a lovely little toadstool house with the cutest little snail on top. The image is called "One Little Toadstool".  Then... I just got this very silly idea, so off I went to create and here it is .....



I hope this will give her a giggle :-D

If you want to snag your own Toadstool - then pop over to SPYDER's CORNER... but don't forget to be nice and say Thank You !!! :-D

Challenges I am entering:





10 comments:

  1. Love your hedgie and the toadstool house. Thanks for sharing the link...I hopped over and snagged it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image fabulous Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious Ike. I love your SOH. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol what a brilliant idea. The different elements are all so cute and you have made a great scene with them all. I LOVE your comical sentiment, really made me chuckle...thank you for cheering me up!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabuous Ike!!! (Still on my phone) going to have to borrow it!!! Love it!! (((Lyn )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too, too funny, Ike. You have one awesome sense of humor...PS...Yes, I'm still alive. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a very cute hedgehog! Have you ever heard them? They make a very funny snorty snuffling sound when looking for grubs to eat! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh YES ... and even more noise when they are.... ahem !!.... mating :-)
      It was such a surprise to see them here because in the summer, the snails are sooooo hard to find and we don't have slugs !!! I was like.. "What do they eat" ???? I'd love one in my garden but I guess they are pretty scarce here (like the rabbits) :-( xxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  8. oh IKE this has given me a giggle, so much fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh we love this. Such a fun piece and it gave us a giggle too. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete